East Texas Seed Company
APACHE ARROWLEAF CLOVER
GRAZE KING Brand BALL CLOVER
- Officially released by the Texas A&M University System and licensed exclusively to East Texas Seed Company, Tyler, Texas.
- Excellent virus tolerance; resistant to lethal wilt.
- High re-seeding potential.
- Greater early Spring production, flowering 10-14 days earlier than Yuchi.
- Planting rate of 10 pounds per acre in the South during early Fall.
- Ideal pasture forage production on well-drained, sandy loam, slightly acidic, southern soils.
- Excellent reseeding ability that can produce seed under grazing that is over 60% hard seed.
- Does best on level, fine, sandy loam and clay loam soils (pH 6.5 - pH 8.5) that maintain good soil moisture.
- Seed are very small with 1 million count per pound.
- Medium maturity and good cold tolerance.
- Seeding rate is 2-3 pounds per acre.